Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Our Values and Vision
The Academy will develop a positive and enterprising attitude to learning amongst its students. In everything we do, we will embed our core values.
There are six Chobham Academy values that define the way in which our students learn and behave:
- Excellence: Be exceptional in everything we do
- Respect: be dedicated to relationships
- Integrity: Be true to our word
- Innovation: Be challenging in our approach
- Collaboration: Be one team
- Trust: Be open and transparent
The hallmarks of a Harris Academy
It is the simplest of things that make Harris Academy’s schools where children enjoy learning and teachers enjoy teaching.
If you come to a Harris Academy you will always find:
- Traditional uniform with smart and tidy students who take pride in themselves and in their Academy
- Self-disciplined, well-mannered students who are respectful of each other and their teachers
- A personal best culture with students who look forward to coming to school each day
- Well trained resourced teachers who are ambitious for every student and ensure they are making the progress expected or preferably doing even better!