Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Our Values and Vision
The Academy will develop in its students a positive and enterprising attitude to learning. In everything we do, we will embed the our core values.
There are six Chobham Academy values that define the way in which our students learn and behave:
- Excellence: Be exceptional in everything we do
- Respect: Be dedicated to relationships
- Integrity: Be true to our word
- Innovation: Be challenging in our approach
- Collaboration: Be one team
- Trust: Be open and transparent.
The hallmarks of a Harris Academy
It is the simplest of things that make Harris Academies schools where children enjoy learning and teachers enjoy teaching.
If you come to a Harris Academy you will always find:
- Traditional uniforms with smart and tidy students who take pride in themselves and in their Academy
- Self-disciplined, well-mannered students who are respectful of each other and their teachers
- A personal best culture with students who look forward to coming to school each day
- Well trained and highly resourced teachers who are ambitious for every student and ensure they are making the progress expected or preferably doing even better than this
- A Principal who knows the name and aspirations of every student
Things you will never find in a Harris Academy:
- Uninspired teaching
- Litter in the corridors or playground
- Graffiti on desks, on the toilet doors or anywhere else
- Students using mobile phones
- A child with nothing to do